Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Power Of XSitePro

XSitePro V2 is an exciting update of a powerful, yet simple to use website creation and marketing program. I have had experience with programs like Dreamweaver in the past, so I was familiar with website creation.

I have to say from the outset, that from the moment I loaded X Site Pro onto my PC, I couldn't believe how amazingly simple that the program was. In spite of it's simplicity, I was in awe of its power, in particular with the handy built in tools that help with Search Engine Optimisation.

AS with any new software package, it took me a little time to get comfortable and familiar with layout, but after a few initial teething problems, work flowed with ease.

I will continue to update this blog with information on the features of X Site Pro, so keep checking back from time to time.

If you're interesting purchasing X SIte Pro, definatly check these guys out to get a massive XSitePro Coupon and Cash Back

In the meantime, I'm off to create another website, they're only taking about an hour each to create nowadays :)